Saturday, December 15, 2012
Do you like this story?
* The myth that shorter parents always have shorter children is wrong as the recent survey states that 95% of all the tall people in this world have shorter parents.
* Your height can improve by just disregarding some of the foods you eat.
* You can gain extra inches regardless of age. Women can grow upto the age of 25 and men upto the age of 27-30 with certain exercises, physical activities and right diet.
* Practice exercises like stretching, yoga, swimming and pull-ups. Stretching exercises can add up to three inches of height permanently.
* Play basketball for at least one hour in the evening.
* Most companies that sell different kinds of supplements to increase height make a point to add the statement 'use the power of imagination'. This technique helps if used in right manner. Stand in front of the mirror and imagine yourself as if you are already as tall as you desire. This will build a pattern in your subconscious mind and your body will flow.
* Shoes or footwear like 'Walk Tall Shoe' also have proven to be helpful. This product stimulates the nerve point of your sole to grow taller.
* Amino acids help produce growth hormones, some of them, with proper exercises, may be taken to increase your growth. Some of them are also good for boosting immunity, protecting the liver, fighting cancer, and helping rebuild body tissue after surgery or trauma. However follow these prescriptions with the supervision of qualified doctors.
* Develop good posture. Do not sit or walk with a hunchback.
* Many due to the risk of infections do not follow limb surgery to enhance height. The surgical procedure requires either internal or external rods placed inside the limbs, which have to be adjusted periodically. This procedure is currently being performed for cosmetic reasons outside of the United States.
Dress Well to look Taller
It is common knowledge that a person who dresses wisely can appear taller than he really is. Here are a few tips:
- Choose dark and uniform colours. The cloth can have soft vertical lines (pin stripe) and avoid plaids or square designs.
- A suit, matching jacket and pants, of the same colour also make you look taller.
- Wear trousers that are long and narrow and without cuffs.
- Adopt the slimmer, elegant style of a vest and tie…
Don’t neglect the way you dress. Clothing is a reflection of your personality. Dress in an intelligent, sober and harmonious manner. It is always pleasant to look at an elegantly dressed person.
How nice it is to see men and women who look good and stand tall. How good it is to admire the imposing presence of Olympic Champions, to see how dignified and elegant they look as they climb onto the winners podium.
Before going on to the next chapter, I invite you to reflect a few moments longer on the real advantages that good posture gives you and your friends.
Feeling good is a matter of health. It is also the adoption of wise habits once you have given and idea serious and repeated thought.
Whether you stand, walk, sit or sleep maintain GOOD POSTURE. Do the same at work or at school, where you spend most of your time.<br /><br />Stand tall all the time. I know that it requires effort; but I also know that in time you will greatly appreciate the benefits of good posture.